Crisis & Emergency Resources
Integrated Kids is not an emergency or crisis service and we are therefore unable to provide immediate support to clients outside of business hours.
If you or someone you know is currently requiring urgent crisis support, please contact any of the following services for immediate assistance:
- Call 000 and ask for immediate support.
- Present to your nearest hospital Emergency or Accident & Emergency service.
- NSW Mental Health Access Line | 1800 011 511
- Lifeline on 13 11 14 | https://www.lifeline.org.au
- Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 | www.kidshelpline.com.au
- Suicide Call-Back Service: |1300 659 467 | www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au
Food for thought...
We often see in ADHD populations that they are missing the 4 essentials of healthy brain growth: Stress Management, Exercise, Nutrition and Sleep. Focus on these first.